Young Adults starting from 14 years old and over. This is the highest level in the competitive program, the key objectives of this squad are:
- Developing swimmers to perform on the International stage.
- Goal setting (time record).
- Developing swimmers aerobically and an-aerobically.
- More advanced dry land training, i.e., weights, core stability, cords, etc.
- Racing at local, inter-regional, national and international swim meets.
Working towards: Open Championships and International meets.
Course length: Sessions typically are 90 to 120 minutes, 8 – 10 sessions, plus 2 – 3 gym sessions, per week.
Ratios: Number of candidate swimmers/learners assigned to a coach/instructor. Candidate Swimmers: Coach 12:1
- for each 6 more swimmers, 1 assistant coach/instructor will be added.
90 Minutes Session
LE 3000 /4 Weeks
LE 7500 /3 Months