The key objectives that are introduced to the swimmers are:
- Using heart rate, stroke rate and developing self-awareness in the water.
- Goal setting (time record).
- Developing swimmers aerobically and an-aerobically.
- More advanced dry land training, e.g., resistance, core stability, cords, etc.
- Meet the definition of (crawl, back, breast) and applying the butterfly technique.
- Racing at local, inter-regional and national swim meets.
- Working towards: National Age Group Championships.
Course length: Sessions typically are 90 – 120 minutes each, 5 to 7times a week.
Ratio: Number of candidate swimmers/learners assigned to a coach/instructor. Candidate Swimmers: Coach 8:1
50 Minutes Session
LE 2500 /4 Week
LE 6000 /3 Months